2013 YWCA Tribute to Women
We invite you to join us in celebrating the achievements of women in our community through the YWCA Tribute to Women event. We are accepting nominations for women or groups of women in East Tennessee who exemplify our common vision of peace, justice, freedom, and dignity for all people. We encourage you to help us celebrate these women by publicly recognizing their work and achievements.
NOMINATION PROCESS HIGHLIGHTS
- The YWCA will honor six women or women’s groups based on their impact in the community, alignment with the mission of the YWCA, and accomplishments in their fields.
- Nominations must be postmarked, e-mailed, or hand-delivered by 11 p.m. on 5/1/2013.
- No category will be selected on the nomination form.
- Nominations are open to women and girls of all ages and in all fields.
- Only fully completed applications will be considered.
- The 2013 YWCA Tribute to Women event will be held on Thursday, August 15.
We encourage you to nominate a woman of distinction whom you feel should be recognized for outstanding acts of service, perseverance, and leadership. If you have any questions, please feel free to contactDanielle Bensonat (865)523-6126 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. To find out more about past Tribute to Women celebrations or to see former honorees, please visit our website at www.ywcaknox.com.
We look forward to your nominations. Thank you for helping us recognize these incredible women!
Marigail Mullin Lynne Fugate
CEO Board President