YWCA Downtown Center
YWCA Knoxville Club W
Club W is open to everyone regardless of sex, race, income, or ability.
Affordable Membership and Classes
- Annual membership fees: $40 for adults, which automatically includes free membership for children; $12 for teens
- Class fees: $2.50 for members; $5.00 for non-members
- Free workout room and gym use (7am-9pm downtown; M-F 10am-3pm and 6pm-9pm and Saturdays 9am-2pm at Phyllis Wheatley Center)
- Free open swim daily at the Downtown Center
- Discounts on facility rentals
Club W Facilities and Equipment
- Two locations: YWCA Downtown Center, 420 W. Clinch Avenue, Knoxville, TN 37902 & YWCA Phyllis Wheatley Center at 124 S. Cruze Street, Knoxville, TN 37915
- Indoor heated lap pool (Downtown Center)
- Workout rooms
- Free weights
- Treadmills and other fitness machines
- Yoga supplies
- Basketball court and basketballs
- Volleyball net
- Men and women’s locker rooms (Downtown Center)
- Sauna (Downtown Center)
Club W Parking
- The YWCA Phyllis Wheatley Center has free onsite parking.
- The YWCA Downtown Center has several convenient parking options:
- Locust Street Garage: Free parking is available weekdays after 6:00 p.m. and weekends all day; members can park for $1.00 an hour all other times.
- Street Parking: Metered parking is sometimes available on Walnut Street or Clinch Avenue.
- Republic Parking: $5.00 for all-day parking; rates vary for nights and weekends.
Club W offers discounted group memberships for nonprofits with 501©(3) status. We promote collaborative efforts to better serve the community and design client-specific health and fitness services.
For more information, please contact Amanda wade, YWCA Health and Fitness Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 865.523.6126.