Your contribution makes a difference in the lives of women who are turning their lives around on the path to self-sufficiency, victims of domestic violence who need help finding safety, young people in need of role models and the tools to make healthy decisions, and our elders who once gave so much to their families and community but now find themselves struggling.
Strength in Numbers
- The Keys of Hope Women’s Housing Program housed 130 women and received 1,152 calls and applications for housing.
- 100% of housing residents successfully completing the program moved into permanent housing and continue to maintain self-sufficiency.
- 3301 clients were served through the domestic violence Victim Advocacy Program.
- 217 students were served in YWCA youth programs.
- 1767 Club W members received affordable and accessible health and fitness services in a safe environment.